Super-Competent Democracies will ’emerge’ when the people, their systems-leaders, and their technical professionals learn how to use management cybernetics, participatory systems design and problem-posing dialogues to co-create increasingly just, sustainable and Super-Competent organisations, enterprises, communities, public services and governments.
Some Forthcoming Posts
- The importance of understanding ‘Emergence’
- James Lovelock and Gaia Theory
- The Change Equation
- Schumpeter’s Competing Elites model of democracy
- Jean-Francois Revel’s rules for revolutionaries
- Thomas Kuhn’s model for paradigm change
- All paradigms are ‘work in progress’.
- Positive and Negative Tribalism
- Managing complexity successfully
- Systems thinkers:
W. Edwards Deming,
Dee Hock: Chaordic Organisations: Purposes and Principles
Horst Rittel: Wicked and Tame Problems: The ORAKEL project
- Salvador Allende, Stafford Beer and the Cybersyn Project
- Participatory Systems Change Processes
- Paulo Freire: Problem-Posing Dialogues: Monologue vs Dialogue
- The ensemble of super-competencies
- The Super-Competencies Community
The terms “Super-Competent Democracies” and “Super-competencies Programme” are copyright 2015 Super Competencies Ltd, a limited company registered in England and Wales.
All rights reserved. © 2015 Super Competencies Ltd.